Setting Industry Standards
ASR has participated as an advocate of the private sector with the State and as the regulations have developed. As a result, our model and standards have become most favored by the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC) while maintaining an unmatched compliance record.
Other value added qualities that set our process apart are:
- Engineered and State certified stockpiling pad
- Monitoring and security
- In-house laboratory sieve analysis
- Post-treatment remediation results reported by a qualified impartial third party
- Recycling and reuse for remediated soils
- Preprocessing capabilities to segregate deleterious materials from impacted soil before treatment.
ASR's policy is to treat soils to the ADEC's most restrictive levels, effectively allowing unrestricted reuse. The remediated soils are made available to the construction industry, individuals, non-profit organizations, charities, and businesses; therefore, avoiding the consumption of valuable landfill space.