Pecora 300SL Silicone Pavement is a one part, ultra low modulus elastomer designed for sealing joints in roadways. It has excellent unprimed adhesion to concrete, metal and asphalt substrates, superior weather resistance and remains flexible at extremely low temperatures.
Pecora 300 SL Silicone Pavement Sealant is a self levelling product designed for applications on flat surfaces.
- Reduces pavement deterioration byrestricting surface water penetration into underlying base and sub baselayers.
- Convenient one component, neutralmoisture curing system.
- Ultra low modulus resulting in highmovement capability.
- Ease of application with standardautomated bulk dispensing equipmentsuch as Graco or Pyles.
- VOC compliant.
- Primerless adhesion to concrete andasphalt.
- Aids in elimination of non-compressables entering expansionjoints.